Valdencia Gossing is licensed to practice only in the state of Washington.
Postal Address: 31811 Pacific Highway South, B101, Federal Way, WA 98003
LEGAL DISCLAIMER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICES & LEGAL NOTICES (hereinafter “Agreement”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE (the “Site” or “valmedseattle.com” or “omlife.clinic”). Any person accessing this Site to utilize any of the services it provides, including finding a professional, posting information or otherwise utilizing any of the features on this Site (collectively known as “Services”) must accept the Terms and Conditions of this “Agreement” without change. These terms explain your (and our) rights under this Agreement and make disclosures as required by law. By using the Site, you give your assent to the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this Site. Valmed LLC dba OmLife Health Clinic (hereinafter referred to as “OHC”, “We”, or “Our”), is a medical provider, has the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of this Agreement without giving individual notice to you, by posting the changes on the Site. Your continuing use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. Nothing in this website is to be construed as an offer of medical services. Medical services are only offered once a OHC licensed provider, has had an opportunity to review the specific facts of your case/condition and examine you.
This Site is maintained by Valmed LLC dba Omlife Health Clinic (hereinafter “VML” or “OHC”) a medical provider. VML/OHC providers are licensed in the following states: Washington. The Site is maintained by the firm for three purposes. First, the Site is intended as a resource for clients. Second, The Site is also meant to provide information to the public about medical services. Third, in addition to providing service to VML/OHC clients and educating the general public, the Site also provides users with the ability to submit information about their specific situation and request contact from a VML/OHC provider to discuss specifics of user’s medical conditiion and to possibly schedule a medical examination or consultation.
The materials and information provided on this Site are for informational purposes only and may not reflect current medical developments or variations in medicine. Nothing on this Site should be construed as medical advice or used as a substitute for directly consulting with a licensed medical professional. VML/OHC only provides medical advice to clients who actually meet with one of its providers in a consultation/examination. The information on this Site does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the providers or firms, their partners, clients or affiliates. The information on the Site is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up to date.
YOU SHOULD NOT ACT OR RELY ON THE BASIS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AS THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD SEEK THE SERVICES OF A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND GET SPECIFIC ADVICE ABOUT YOUR SITUATION!
Submission of Information
By accepting the submission of your information, we do not offer any advice on whether you may have a valid defense to collection proceedings. If, after discussing your specific case with an unaffiliated sponsoring law firm, the attorney is willing to represent you in the specific matter you have presented to them, they will either present you with a retainer agreement in person or send you one in the mail that you will need to sign and return before they can represent you in that specific matter. If either the attorneys (or law firms) or you do not agree in writing to create an attorney-client relationship, none will exist. You are once again encouraged to seek and retain the advice of a duly licensed attorney in your state so as to meet all applicable deadlines that govern your bankruptcy case.”
Participation in the Site
By submitting information to, reading from, participating with, or otherwise using this Site, you agree that you will abide by the following rules:
* The Site may only be used in good faith and may not be used to transmit or otherwise make available any false or misleading information or that you do not have a right to make available under any law, contract, or fiduciary relationship. Such information includes, but is not limited to inside information, proprietary information and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under nondisclosure agreements. You agree not to use this Site to threaten, abuse, harass or invade the rights of any person or entity, to infringe on any person or entity’s intellectual property rights, or in any other way that could reasonably be deemed unethical, illegal or off click here ensive.
* You agree not to misidentify yourself or impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. For example, you agree not to pretend to be someone else or pretend to be from an entity you don’t represent or that is fictitious.
* You will not post advertisements or promotional materials, solicit participants and/or visitors to this Site without the express written consent of VML/OHC. You further agree not to duplicate, copy, distribute, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of this Site or its Services, use of the Site or its Services, or access to the Site or its Services without the express written consent of VML/OHC.
* You are prohibited from using any type of computer “worm,” “virus,” or any other device that is intended or is reasonably likely to disrupt, overload, or otherwise impair the Site, Web servers or any part of the Site from functioning for its intended purposes. If you violate this provision, the resulting damage will be difficult to quantify as a dollar amount and therefore you hereby agree to pay VML/OHC liquidated damages in the amount of $10,000 for each day that the Site is damaged until the Site is completely repaired. Such liquidated damage sum is calculated by estimating the value of the loss of goodwill caused by the inoperable state, and the time and money it will take to repair the Site and to address visitor concerns. We are required to use reasonable efforts to repair the Site as quickly as possible. This clause will not prohibit us from seeking additional compensation if your conduct injures us in a way not expressly contemplated in these Terms and Conditions.
* We are not responsible for any personal information provided on our Website that is mined by SPY WARE that may be present on your computer.
* Use of this Site is not permitted for purposes of “data mining” or extracting content from the Site beyond your own personal end use.
* Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site is strictly prohibited.
* You agree you will not use this Site or any of its contents to injure minors in any way.
* You agree that you shall not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, or federal, national or international law. Such laws include, but are not limited to, rules and regulations promulgated by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
* In the event you choose to submit information through the Site you agree that such information will be true, accurate, current and complete to the best of your knowledge. You further agree to update the information to keep it true, accurate and current. Should you provide untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, we have the right to suspend or terminate, temporarily or permanently, your use of the Site or any part of the Site or its Services at our sole discretion.
* You understand and agree that all Content (Content consists of, but is not limited to the following: information, statistical data, text, software, music, sound, photographic, graphics, video, messages or other materials), whether publicly or privately transmitted by you or other users of the Site or the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. VML/OHC is not responsible for the Content you or any other user upload, post, email or otherwise transmit through this Site. VML/OHC does not control all of the content posted on this Site. You may be exposed to Content you find offensive, objectionable or indecent. VML/OHC under no circumstances is responsible or can be held liable in any way for any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted through the Site.
* You acknowledge that VML/OHC may or may not pre-screen Content, but that we or our designees shall have the right in our sole discretion, without obligation, to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available through the Site. VML/OHC and our designees shall have the right, without obligation, to remove any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable, without limitation.
* You acknowledge that you are a party who can legally enter into a contract under applicable law. In other words, minors are not allowed to use the Services on this Site.
Preservation of Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and any necessary software used in connection with this Site may contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except for the limited license VML/OHC is granting you pursuant to paragraph 7 below, nothing in these Terms and Conditions grants or should be construed to grant any licenses or rights in any way whatsoever including but not limited to, implied license, license by estoppel, intellectual property rights, or copyrights. You agree that all right, title and interest (including intellectual property rights, trademarks, copyrights, service marks, patents and any other intellectual property rights) in this Site and its content belongs to VML/OHC or our licensor’s, as applicable. Nothing on this Site, including Content, graphics, or logos may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated, or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of VML/OHC. Except as authorized by express written consent, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Site or the software, in whole or in part.
Limited License and Permitted Use
User is hereby granted a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to: 1) access and use the Site strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; 2) use the Site solely for internal, personal, noncommercial purposes; and 3) print out information and search results from the Site for limited internal, personal, noncommercial purposes, provided that you maintain all copyright and comply with other notices contained herein.
Restrictions on Use
Modifications to the Site
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part of it) with or without notice at any time. In the event of modification or termination, all information submitted by you and others may be lost. You agree to keep a permanent record of all information provided to us, and you agree that all information submitted to us is at your sole risk. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Site including messages or other communication, without limitation or exception. You agree that we shall not be liable to you, your heirs and assigns, or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree not to distribute on or through this Site, or to any persons or entities identified in this Site, any advertising or solicitation content of any kind without our express written consent.
No Liability for “Hyperlinks”
This Site may from time to time contain, but is not obligated to provide, “hyperlinks” to websites neither owned nor controlled by VML/OHC. VML/OHC is not responsible for and makes no representations or endorsements regarding these other “hyperlinked” sites, unless specifically noted. By providing “hyperlinks,” VML/OHC does not intend to state or imply that we sponsor, are affiliated with, or are legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, service mark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the “hyperlink.”
No Liability for Third-Party Content
This Site from time to time may contain content provided by third-parties or content provided by third-parties may be accessible through our Site via “hyperlinks.” VML/OHC shall not be responsible for and does not assume any liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehoods, obscenities, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third-party content appearing on our Site. You understand and agree that the information and opinions in the third-party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by or necessarily reflects the beliefs of VML/OHC.
No Liability for Errors and Corrections
VML/OHC does not warrant or represent that this Site will be error-free or free from viruses or other harmful elements, or that any such defects will be corrected. We do not warrant that the information provided on this Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make improvements and/or changes to its features, function, or content of the Site at any time without notice. VML/OHC is not obligated, under any circumstances, to make such improvements or changes to this Site. VML/OHC shall not be liable for any such errors or defects in any event.
User agrees to indemnify and hold VML/OHC, its subsidiaries, assigns, directors, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, or third-party contractors, harmless from all damages, costs, liabilities, and any claim or demand made by any third party, including reasonable attorney’s fees due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to, or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of this agreement, or your violation of any rights of another person, or due to or arising from such activities carried out by a person using your VML/OHC account or password with your knowledge.
No Liability for Business Dealings with Advertisers
User assumes the risk of any and all correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on this Site, including, but not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. Such transactions are exclusively dealings between user and the advertiser and user agrees that VML/OHC shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of the advertisers on this Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN “AS-IS/AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VML/OHC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH, VML/OHC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) THE CONTENT AND SERVICE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS SPONSORS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OVML/OHCINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE WHETHER FROM VML/OHC OR FROM A SPONSORING ATTORNEY WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iii) THE CONTENT AND SERVICE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OVML/OHCINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE IS ACCURATE OR WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. VML/OHC DOES NOT GUARANTY THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES AND VML/OHC DOES NOT GUARANTY THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE INCLUDING THE QUALITY OF THE LEGAL ADVICE OR THE QUALITY OF THE LEGAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY A SPONSORING ATTORNEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY SERVICE OR GOOD SERVICE WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OVML/OHCINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO WRITTEN OR ORAL INFORMATION OVML/OHCINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH US OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT VML/OHC SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, USE, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE COST OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OVML/OHCINED, MESSAGES RECEIVED, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (ii) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES ON THE SITE; (iv) YOUR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS REQUESTED THROUGH THE SITE; (v) INVALID DESTINATIONS, TRANSMISSIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA; (vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. IN NO EVENT ARE WE LIABLE TO YOU FOR AN AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US FOR ANY SERVICES IN QUESTION, IF ANY.
Exclusions and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 17 AND 18 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Termination of License and Use
User agrees that by using this Site user does not acquire any rights to the Site other than the limited license to use this Site as provided in paragraph 7 that can be terminated in accordance with this section. User agrees that VML/OHC in our sole discretion may terminate your password, account or any part of your account, or use of this Site for any reason, including but not limited to and without limitation, non-payment, lack of user’s use, or if we believe that you have violated these terms and conditions or have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement. User agrees further that VML/OHC may remove and discard any Content on this Site without notice and for any reason within the sole discretion of VML/OHC. VML/OHC may also in our sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
User agrees that any termination of your access to the Site under any provision of this agreement may be effected without prior notice and user further acknowledges, understands and agrees that VML/OHC may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related Content information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Site. User also agrees that VML/OHC shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to this Site.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between VML/OHC and User and govern the use of this Site superseding any prior agreements between User and VML/OHC. User may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when User uses or purchases certain other services, affiliate services, third-party content, third-party software or materials found on any “hyperlinks.”
Choice of Forum
Any disputes arising out of or related to use of this Site, this agreement, and/or the relationship between User and VML/OHC shall be submitted for resolution to arbitration in Seattle, Washington in accordance with the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association.
Statute of Limitations
User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action, or dispute arising out of or related to the use of this Site, this agreement and/or the relationship between User and VML/OHC must be filed within one (1) year after such claim, cause of action, or dispute arose or such claim, dispute or cause of action shall be forever barred.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
Should VML/OHC fail to enforce or exercise any of its rights or provisions of this Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of this Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
The section titles and headings in this Terms and Conditions are for convenience and organizational purposes only and have no legal or contractual effect.